Stand out with EXSTORE© certification from Dr. Anthony Lombardi!
Hundreds of practitioners are using Dr. Anthony’s training in some 37 countries around the globe. However, there was no established baseline to reflect competence. This can cause problems when making referrals, as there was inconsistency in a practitioner’s degree of proficiency, application of the methods, and results. In some cases, practitioners may even use the techniques incorrectly. In turn, this can create a negative image of EXSTORE as well as reflect poorly on the practitioner.
EXSTORE is not a technique that a practitioner should dabble in and only use half-heartedly. Like any other skills, it is best when consistently applied over time. While many practitioners experience great results right away, to treat tougher, more complex patients requires continued study and use.
To help assure a baseline of competency, Anthony decided to implement a certification process. This will allow for the following:
- Provide Dr. Lombardi with a degree of assurance that practitioners are utilizing EXSTORE properly and delivering it safely
- Build a referral network for certified practitioners including through the TCM/AcuFind Directory
- Refer practitioners on the various social network forums
- Provide continuing education annually to update certified practitioners on the latest additions to the EXSTORE system
Furthermore, EXSTORE certification accomplishes the following:
- You will be able to show your patients that you have obtained a level of competency and ability to properly use EXSTORE and associated techniques
- Gives other practitioners confidence when referring patients to you
- Separates you from others who have taken some training but may not use EXSTORE consistently or as effectively
EXSTORE certification is different than other types of certification:
- Certification must be renewed every five years. This assures that practitioners are still using EXSTORE and maintaining competency.
- Continuous education: Certified practitioners will receive an annual webinar keeping them up on the latest additions, changes, and advancements to the EXSTORE system to assure that as a certified practitioner, they will always be the leading practitioners who are able to provide the best level of care to their patients.
The certification process is handled through your account on TCM~AcuFind.com, where you will be able to upload required documents, take the written portions including the test, and upload your video (see below list of coursework). Anthony will review everything, and if he has questions, will contact you by email or Zoom.
Requirements to obtain your certification:
- Completed application
- Copy of your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Have attended a live EXSTORE seminar in 2019 or 2020 or,
- Attended a live EXSTORE seminar in 2018 with additional Dr. Lombardi education (determined on a case-by-case basis) or,
- Completed the Online EXSTORE/Motor Points/EA seminar with one-on-one time with Anthony (available on Acuvids.com), and
- Complete a written test, and
- Complete a written case study analysis for two case studies, and
- Complete the practical test online through Zoom in which you will upload a video of you performing the EXSTORE exam. You will also need to explain your findings and your treatment plan.
Upon completion of the above, a PDF of your certificate will be emailed to you.
Save on a Listing on the TCM~AcuFind Directory!
Get $10 off a listing on the TCM~AcuFind directory with your EXSTORE certification! Discount code will be in the order confirmation email you receive. The TCM~AcuFind directory is a new, innovative directory for Acupuncturists and Chinese Medicine Practitioners. You will be able to upload your EXSTORE certification (and any others you may have) to your listing. The directory will also become the standard directory for finding EXSTORE practitioners, replacing the one currently used.
*Certification is good for 5 years. After that, you will need to complete an exam to make sure that you are up on the latest information (provided in the included annual webinars and other content) and still meet core requirements to be certified.